Human Geo class 9/12-Test day!

Today I took my first test of high school which turned out to be in Mr. Schick's class. This test was on   everything we have learned so far this year. This included everything about Socrates, the Ancient Greeks, and A message to Garcia, written by Elbert Hubbard. The test was rather simple, I was unsure about only two questions, numbers one and ten. I went with what I believed to be the best answer, which was E, the Spanish-American war. The question was "When was A Message to Garcia written?" and I went with the Spanish-American war as opposed to the war with Cuba, and as I write this I have realized I have made the right choice. Number ten was a fill in the blank question which was a two part question with number eleven. They asked what were the reasons for Socrates' accusal. I know for a fact one of them was Impiety, not believing in the Gods, and one was corruption of Athen's youth. I put down misinforming Athen's youth which I hope will be marked correct as they're somewhat similar. The next issue I encountered while taking the test was time. I was part way through answering the second question of four long answers and Mr. Schick said "Fifteen minutes left." At that point I wrapped up my answer, I wanted to give really thorough answers and fill up the second page that Mr. Schick said we could use but I knew I had to answer the last two questions. I wrapped up my answers including all the key points but not including as much detail as I would've liked.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Romans vs. Carthaginians

Chi Cago's Guide to Ancient Rome

Ancient Rome Test