Pop quiz and cia.gov

Today we were greeted with a ten question pop quiz. Mr. Schick said it himself that the test was insultingly easy. This turned out to be true for the most part of the quiz. The only part I had trouble with was the Republican and Democratic states although I got to the bottom of it eventually and one other question. The question asked which state was not a part of the Deep South and the list consisted of Texas, Alabama, Arkansa and Mississippi. I chose Texas because it seemed to have less in common than the others did. As I write this, I have discovered I answered correctly, by double checkoff the Human geography 2017 blog. For the next part of today's lesson, Mr. Schick introduced us to a fantastic website which will help us for any type of geography class we could take in the future. the website was cia.gov and this is the official cite of the Central Intelligence Agency of the United States. We went on to do an activity listing the most populated countries in the world and will pick up with this activity tomorrow.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Romans vs. Carthaginians

Chi Cago's Guide to Ancient Rome

Ancient Rome Test