More on cia.gov

The first thing we did today was pass back our pop quizzes from the previous day. This was a very unfortunate event as the average for our class, if I can recall correctly, was a sixty-six percent and the average for the other class was a fifty-three percent. On the quiz, I missed one question and it was not the one I thought I missed, mentioned in yesterday's post. I believe the question I missed was the one about which state voted Republican and which state voted Democratic in the past elections. This is very unfortunate since it brought my grade down from a perfect one hundred percent to a ninety-nine point three, which is still excellent in my opinion. The next activity for today was to finish the map from yesterday and to choose any country at random and to give one one interesting statistic about that country. I learned a lot during this segment including that the richest country on the world, based on GDP per capita, was one I had never heard of before, Lichtenstein. Their average income per person is double that of the United States of America.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Romans vs. Carthaginians

Chi Cago's Guide to Ancient Rome

Ancient Rome Test