Test Day

To finish off our week, we took the test on population and settlement. As Mr. Schick had said yesterday, he would not be here today and we would have a sub who turned out to be Mrs. Collins. We started with the timed section of the test with the fifteen questions we were to answer using the CIA World Factbook. These turned out to be very easy just like the practice ones from yesterday. The test was six pages just like Mr. Schick had promised. The extra credit was my favorite part of the test. Mr. Schick asked what is the net migration rate of the world, which as we all know is zero. There are no aliens on Earth who have migrated here from another planet. The other one I believe I did not get. The question asked something about a replacement rate but the closed I could configure was the 2.1 Total Fertility rate a country needed in order for its population to grow. The rest of the test was simple. The section that was the most thought provoking for me was the one dealing with push and pull forces and specific examples and countries but I think I did well on that. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Romans vs. Carthaginians

Chi Cago's Guide to Ancient Rome

Ancient Rome Test