Test Day

Today we took our test as mentioned in the blogs of the week before spring break. This test was adequately challenging. This was due to some questions on the test which we had not covered in class. Some of these questions included ones on the Delian League, Marathon, and a few others. I believe I answered most of these questions correctly making my final test score most likely in the low  nineties. The test compromised of fifty multiple choice questions. The point value is yet unwon although Mr. Schick may most likely make each question worth two points each and if that is not the case then they will most likely be worth one point. After the test we discussed some of the questions and I discovered I made the correct choice of changing my choice from the League of Nations to the Delian League. Overall the test was fine. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Romans vs. Carthaginians

Chi Cago's Guide to Ancient Rome

Ancient Rome Test