Human geo class 9/18

Today as everyone started coming in the classroom we could all agree that it was very hot and humid in the room. Faith had Mr. Schick call the main office for an air-conditioning unit but as I write this there has been no such unit delivered yet. Mr. Schick told us he has many papers to grade including the tests we took about two weeks ago. I am looking forward to finding out what I scored on the test. Then we were allowed to go to our lockers to get any books or other necessary materials to complete homework. I had already finished my work during my off-mod right before lunch. I just decided to take a walk to my locker anyway. For the next forty five minutes or so I browsed the internet and wrote this blog. I look forward to tomorrow's class as there will be a new lesson.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Romans vs. Carthaginians

Chi Cago's Guide to Ancient Rome

Ancient Rome Test