First Test Day of Western Civ

Today we took the first test in our Western Civilization course! When I first received the test, the thickness of the stapled papers was not too impressive, however, I later discovered that this test was not as easy as the length may have suggested. The first section was rather simple. On one of the following sections we had to identify three reasons why Ancient Greece was a good place based off of its geography. According to my recollection, I wrote something along the lines of their mountains, sea, and farming land. There were some more multiple choice questions and a few more short answers. One of the two short answers was what is your answer to the Homeric question. I answered this along the lines of yes Homer was a real person. The final question was what is a trireme. I answered this by saying it was a ship that was rowed by three levels of men and could also function as a battering ram. As I was talking with Mr. Schick in the hall a few mods later, I realized that the answer I had selected a few questions prior to the final short answer was incorrect. The question read who wrote poems and other things which I am unsure of, I chose Pericles but I now know the answer is Homer. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Romans vs. Carthaginians

Chi Cago's Guide to Ancient Rome

Ancient Rome Test